Solution Architect - Customer Experience
Areas of Expertise:
Customer Experience Strategy, Your Customers, Their Journey, Customer-Focused Innovation, Customer First Culture, Principles of Customer Relationship Building, Customer Experience Functional Alignment
Rox Burkey, MBA, CCXP
I have 25+ years in telecommunications, collaborations, contact centers, and integrations with customers across all market segments. I keep abreast of changes in business needs as markets shift to customer-first initiatives. My experience with Nortel Networks, Avaya, Hewlett Packard, Cisco, and Convergeone allows me a broad viewpoint to support clients in their digital transformation journey.
My passion is working with customers to identify their near-term, and long-term business needs to achieve leadership objectives for changes with measurable outcomes. I bring the appropriate skills to map the best options and business strategies to optimize customer experience regardless of the current technology and/or business processes starting point.
During my professional career, I have found the most successful solutions are achieved when one creates collaborative solutions with a customer’s diverse technical team and the business stakeholders.
My highlighted achievements include:
• Working with Fortune 500 firms as both a consultant and architecting viable solution designs.
• Support collaborative sharing to enable diverse teams that increase value for customers and their investments.
• Advocate technology changes when those changes can provide positive business and customer experience value.
• Counted on as a trusted advisor and making customer relationships a significant priority.
• I am an award-winning techno-thriller co-author of the Enigma Series.