Realtor, ABR, CNE
Areas of Expertise:
Customer Experience Strategy, Your Customers, Their Journey, Customer First Culture, Principles of Customer Relationship Building
I am a real estate agent aligned with core values of integrity and service to others which guide me in assisting buyers, sellers, and investors in making smart and confident decisions in real estate.
* I work collaboratively and understand each client's vision for their next step in buying or selling.
* My services help clients develop clarity and confidence in real estate.
* I am an educator. My one on one personal service brings understanding to the buy and sell process. I stand by my clients through closing day.
* I am a Home Maker. I guide buyers and sellers through the real estate process and my goal is also to help integrate them into their new community with 100% satisfaction.
* Through Compass, I provide incredible tech driven buyer and seller solutions.
Ms. Pruett started her career as a Certified Public Accountant in New York State for ten years, specializing in non-profit and governmental accounting and auditing. Upon her relocation to Texas in 1994, she pursued her library degree and career. She has served on numerous boards and committees for library and community nonprofit organizations – usually as the Treasurer, including a term in that office on the Executive Board of the Texas Library Association.