Areas of Expertise:
Customer experience, Experience management, growth segmentation, customer journey mapping, using lifetime value models, transformation
Michael is an experienced business transformation and experience management leader with over 20 years of experience across multiple industry sectors. He is adept at understanding client environments and the connection between strategy, operations and experience that creates a platform for long-term growth.
Across his career, Michael has helped organizations use operational, employee and customer data to guide operations, strategy and management decisions. He has led a global customer experience transformation consulting team and co-creator of several frameworks used to diagnose customer experience as well as overall experience management maturity.
Current areas of focus include:
• Customer Journey mapping, management and orchestration
• Customer centricity and managing the value of the customer asset
• CX driven cost optimization
• Growth segmentation
• Applying external customer experience management models to internal customer audiences
• Improving the success rates of CX and EX driven organization transformation initiatives